Wednesday 4 May 2011

A May Playlist - The Rise and Fall of Alain Perrin

No overarching theme to the title, the picture or running through the selection, just a collection of records that seem to sound great in the sunshine. Enjoy. Or don't. It's up to you...

Tracklisting:
Beach Boys - Our Prayer
Strawberry Alarm Clock - They Saw The Fat Man Coming
Allen Clapp - Whenever We're Together
Shaun Harris - Colour of Your Eyes
Aluminum Group - Chocolates
Stephen Fretwell - Bumper Cars
Nicole Crosille - We Got a Thing
La's - Was it Something I Said
Tyrone Davis - Can I Change My Mind
Alzo Fronte - That's Alright (I Don't Mind It)
Del Shannon - Runaway (1967 version)
Cosmic Rough Riders - Move Along
Cranebuilders - Just Idleness
Great Northwestern Hoboes - Upon my Shelf
American Spring - Fallin' in Love
Faces - You Can Make Me Dance, Sing or Anything (Even Take the Dog for a Walk, Mend a Fuse, Fold Away the Ironing Board, or Any Other Domestic Shortcomings)
Emitt Rhodes - Really Wanted You
Isley Brothers - My Love is Your Love
Jimmie Spheeris - I am the Mercury
John Grant - Fireflies
Mark Eric - Build Your Own Dream
Martha Wainwright - When The Day is Short
Air - Californie

Download

No comments: